The 6th National Geothermal Congress of Poland will take place in Zakopane, Oct. 23-25, 2018 bringing together the Polish geothermal sector to discuss technical and development issues for geothermal energy utilisation in Poland.
The Theme of the Congress
- Geothermal energy in sustainable development, raw materials policy, energy and economic policy in Poland and the EU
- Recognition of resources and conditions of occurrence of geothermal waters and energy in Poland
- Geothermal heat plants in Poland – experience, development plans, selected aspects of work
- Geothermal spas and recreation centers in Poland
- Heat pumps in geothermal energy, underground storage of heat and cold
- Review of ongoing and planned research projects and the use of geothermal waters and energy
- Directions of research development and use of geothermal energy in Poland
- Successes, problems and prospects of geothermal energy in Poland
- Legal and economic conditions for the development of geothermal energy in Poland
- Sessions with participation of companies from the geothermal industry
- Other issues
To register for the 6th National Geothermal Congress, please register via the application form, which is available HERE .