In Munich, Germany, on March 27th, 2020.
● to foster networks between both professional societies
● to provide a venue for experts, practitioners, early-career scientists and students to exchange ideas
● to share progress, lessons-learned and on-going research in geophysics for the optimal harnessing of geothermal energy
● to share experience between oil, gas and geothermal exploration and applications
● Abstract: approximately 500 words, PDF files accepted.
● Submit abstracts at email@example.com
● Abstract Deadline: 14 February 2020
● Registration Deadline: 28 February 2020