Workshop on establishing a new multilateral joint programming initiative on renewable heating and cooling.
The Joint Programming Platform Smart Energy Systems (JPP SES) together with ERA-Net GEOTHERMICA invites Programme Owners and Programme Managers of regional and national funding programs to discuss the potential establishment of a new multilateral joint programming initiative on renewable heating and cooling.Preliminary Agenda: 16 October 2020, 10.00-13.30
Keynotes: Research and innovation challenges in Renewable Heating and Cooling:
- Javier Urchuegía, Chair of ETIP RHC
- Constanza Saletti and Mirko Morini
Spotlights: Country Perspectives (representative examples from different regions)
Pitches: Inspiring projects – paving the way for transnational RD&I collaboration
Plenary discussion: Identifying potential topics for multilateral collaboration in joint programming and interest from countries/funding programs.Join it to:
- learn about important RDI challenges in the field of renewable heating and cooling
- lay the groundwork for a new focus initiative in joint programming (first joint call envisaged for 2021)
- bring in your perspective – what topics should be covered, what accompanying activities could we plan together?
The workshop is part of the Joint Programming Conference Smart Energy Systems 2020 from 14-16 October 2020 (online).